Safety of Client Funds
At XEMarkets our clients’ funds are our top priority. We partner with investment grade bank Barclays Bank Plc. to ensure 100% security.
Constantinos Cleanthous, Chief Executive Officer
Barclays Bank Plc is highly rated by all major credit agencies including Moodys, Standard and Poor’s and Fitch as presented in the official ratings report hosted at the following link: http://group.barclays.com/about-barclays/investor-relations/debt-investors/credit-ratings/current-ratings.
In the financial industry, the most essential requirement is the safety of clients’ funds. This is the reason why XEMarkets follows strict rules to safeguard clients’ interests:
- Banking with Investment Grade Bank, Barclays Bank Plc.
- 100% Security and Guaranty of Funds.
- Keeps clients’ funds segregated from our company funds, in tier 1 banking institutions and ensures that these cannot be used either by us or by our liquidity providers under any circumstances;
- Keeps clients’ funds in highly secure global banks with lowest credit risk;
- Ensures high operation standards by submitting regular financial reports to CySEC and to the company’s financial auditor, KPMG;
- Provides retail clients with additional protection through the Investor Compensation Fund in the case of company insolvency;
- Uses an automated system for monitoring funds transactions and risk management for the sake of no negative balance, and thus protects clients from any losses bigger than their original investments;
- Applies multiple transaction methods for funds withdrawals and deposits that guarantee transfer security and clients’ privacy through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
XEMarkets‘ commitment to business transparency is reflected by the way it operates its financial services in compliance with its regulatory environment. This helps us to sustain quality services for our global clientele in the long run and establish a solid base for clients’ trust.
Owned and operated by Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd, which is a European Union-regulated broker and a registered Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), XEMarkets
- Provides its services according to the strict financial standards prescribed by its chief regulator, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), where it is registered under the license number 120/10;
- Is EEA authorized in the EU and registered with the following:
- FSA UK Financial Services Authority (FSA) UK, under registration number 538324
- BaFin (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht), Germany, under registration number 124161,
- CNMV (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores), Spain, under registration number 2010157773,
- AFM (Autoriteit Financiële Markten), Netherlands,
- FI (Finansinspektionen), Sweden,
- FIN (Finanssivalvonta Finansinspektionen), Finland;
- Embraces the investor protection measures described by the Markets of Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID);
- Adopts clear procedures to categorize clients and assess their investment suitability for the sake of risk management;
- Follows a best execution policy for executing trading orders on terms most favorable to clients;
- Ensures trading transparency for its financial instruments by providing detailed information about trading conditions;
- Collaborates with multiple liquidity providers to offer the best spreads and liquidity at all times;
- Follows a no re-quotes and no extra commissions policy that could negatively affect clients’ investments;
- Complies with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (2004/39/EC) for the prevention and suppression of money laundering and terrorist financing.